Stats - Here are some site stats in 2009 that I found interesting.
- Page views per day - 300 average
- Most popular pages are: Pastrami, Car Wash Mike's Baby Back Rib Class, Buckboard Bacon and Brisket.
- Visitors have come from 51 different countries/territories, the most popular are: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Denmark.
- States where the most visitors live are: California, Texas, Florida, Georgia and New York
- Cities where the most visitors live are: New York, NY - Atlanta, GA, - Alexandria, VA - Houston, TX - Los Angeles, CA and Dallas, TX
Below you will find the final results of the polls posted here on Playing With Fire and Smoke, as well as other polls that may be of interest.
Christmas 2008 "What's on the Christmas menu for 2008" Poll. With 446 replies, here are the top 4 answers:
- Prime Rib - 54%
- Ham - 26%
- Turkey - 25%
- Brisket - 8%
"How did you find my cookin' site poll - February, March 2009 - With 558 responses, here are the results:
- From The Big Green Egg Forum - 52%
- From The BBQ Brethren Forum - 17%
- From a Google search - 14%
Visitor profile poll - February, March 2009 - With 477 responses, here are the responses:
- 58% are first time visitors
- 23% are monthly visitors
- 22% come to my site to look for new ideas
- 14% have tried at least 3 recipes
- 5% are ThirdHand owners
What's Cooking July 4th Poll - 2009. With 367 responses, here are the results:
- 46% chose ribs
- 30% went with pork butt
- 21% are cooking chicken
- 20% picked brisket
- Burgers and sausages tied with 18%
What's your favorite thing to cook? A poll from September 2009. With 404 responses, here are the results:
- 43% said ribs were their favorite cook
- 30% voted for pork shoulder
- 23% listed steaks and chops
- Brisket came in forth place
What's cooking for Thanksgiving? A 2009 poll. With 385 responses, the results say it all...
- 72% are cooking a whole turkey
- 18% are cooking a turkey breast
What's cooking for St Patricks Day. A 2010 poll with 109 responses, the results are:
- 48% Traditional corned beef dinner
- 24% Pastrami
- 17% Brisket